17. Juni 2013

Kaleidoscope Thermo t-02 by El Corazón

Traditionally, I will ask you: what's the difference between the polish on the left and on the right ? :)

El Corazon Kaleidoscope t-02El Corazon Kaleidoscope t-02

This time it's easy to guess, because the colour change palette is drawn on the bottle cap :) Yes, yes, a thermopolish: El Corazón Kaleidoscope t-02

El Corazon Kaleidoscope t-02El Corazon Kaleidoscope t-02

Unusual is the colour transition range: from light salad green (when warm) to warm rosy mauve (when cold). We all have seen pink-to-purple and blue-to-violet thermos, but this? Oh, and the polish also has nice golden shimmer, which I adore so much :) 

The colours seem to be brighter under the sun, and what I like a lot is that these shades do not make my hands look red, although they easily could.

El Corazon Kaleidoscope t-02

El Corazon Kaleidoscope t-02

And so the colour change begins, slightly tinting the nail tips with pink...

El Corazon термолак t-02

...and converting them into the funky french manicure :)

El Corazon термолак t-02

El Corazon термолак t-02

The polish is extremely temperature sensitive - unlike other thermos I have. That means that the colour changes immediately once a cold/hot water drop falls on your nail, although most of the time you will be observing a smooth colour gradation on your hands.

El Corazon термолак t-02

Playing with cold water...

El Corazon термолак t-02

...and warm air!

El Corazon термолак t-02

As a conclusion I'd like to say that even if it was not a thermo polish, I would still buy it and wear it with pleasure. Besides, the application was just flawless in 2 coats, it's one of those polishes that you can apply with your eyes closed.

El Corazon термолак t-02El Corazon термолак t-02

Actually, indoors the "cold' colour looks almost nude on me! A nice rosy nude with stunning golden shimmer!

El Corazon термолак t-02

El Corazon термолак t-02

Russian brands are so good at making nice thermo polishes, and El Corazón has the whole collection of thermos, you can see them here, for example. Reminding you that El Corazón ships worldwide, and all you have to do is to visit their web-site, pick the shades and write an e-mail to place your order. 
*The nail polish was kindly provided by El Corazón company for my consideration. In this post I expressed my honest and unbiased opinion about the product.

37 Kommentare:

  1. Обалденный лак! Обожаю его:)
    Вы очень красиво его показали!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Спасибо! Меня тоже очень он впечатлил, и задолго до приобретения он мне понравился с первого свотча.. Ко мне давно пора на ты :)

      Löschen
  2. Wow, unglaublich toller Nagellack! Gefällt mir richtig gut

    Lg Bettina

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow, that is interesting change, I would never put these 2 colors together. But it looks nice, I specially like green side. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes, that was my thought as well - how did they come up with this colour combination?! Quite innovative.. therefore very attractive :)

      Löschen
  4. wow, this is awesom... want it *.*

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks, it's very cool indeed! I hope you get it some day :)

      Löschen
  5. Wow, what a cool polish. I love that the color change is completely different instead of just being a darker version of the same color. That green is awesome :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Exactly my thoughts - this polish is just something more than all those light-to-dark thermos.. :) I like the golden shimmer a lot!

      Löschen
  6. Оригинальное сочетание цветов, красивая игрушка для длинных ногтей)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Да, про переход цветов не поспоришь :) Я думаю, главное, чтоб свободный край был у ногтей, тогда переходы лучше видны :)

      Löschen
  7. wooow this is stunning ! i've never seen such NP which turn into a such different color! Absolutely lovely, just like your nails, I dream of them!!!<3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! :) This polish is quite unique, although I have also seen a yellow-red thermo :)

      Löschen
  8. Я тоже соглашусь, очень необычное сочетание оттенков. И на тебе в этот раз очень понравился лак, хотя я его уже видела и отнеслась гораздо спокойней. Фотографии клевые!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Спасибо большое :) А я на этот лак запала с первых свотчей :)

      Löschen
  9. WOW, that really is an amazing color-change - I'm totally blow away by it - and the green color is so beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! :) I agree, this polish is special! And the green part rocks! :)

      Löschen
  10. I don't really like the brown part but I love the green! And yay for color changing polishes, they rock :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thermos rule, indeed! :) I wouldn't say there's much brown in it, just dusty warm rose...as myself I dislike brown. So I like both rose and green :)

      Löschen
  11. wow I love these! your pictures are very nice❤
    Rasa | Aimerose Blog ❤

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I like the nude version :D It's great that it's so sensitive :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I like the golden shimmer the most :) Yes, it's very sensitive and changes colour immediately.. :) nice to play with water!

      Löschen
  13. Ooohhh wowow!! This really is an unexpected color transition... I want it!! lool. I love how both colors look so good on your lovely nails. I think I'd be scary of red skin too look. Kisses :)

    Cristina

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, I'm so glad you liked it! The colour transition is cool indeed :)

      Löschen
  14. Алина, отличный маникюр! И цветовые переходы очень понравились)))))))

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Спасибо большое, Женя! Этот лак такой классный.. у тебя его разве нет?? :)

      Löschen
  15. Now that's what I call a thermo nail polish! It's amazing! :D It's even more exciting than the thermo trio by Dance Legends

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes, definitely an outstanding polish :) Although thermo trio by DL rock too, although I don't have them.. :)

      Löschen
  16. Russian polishes always make my hear beating faster <3
    this one is amazing- the colours are perfectly combined!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. You won't believe it, but 3-4 years ago there was NOTHING special in Russian polishes.. :) A couple of nice shades, otherwise boring standard colour pallettes.. They started rocking very recently, and I love the trend! :)

      Löschen
  17. Спасибо, отлично показали изменения цвета, я вот только поэтому и боялась его опробовать, что будет криво цвет менять, стоит на полочке пока, может когда-нибудь и решусь) А у меня еще и кровообращение неравномерное, на одной руке термы быстро цвет меняют, на другой нет, так и хожу иногда с разными %-))

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Спасибо большое :) В жизни он плавненько цвет меняет, и у меня кстати тоже часто был на одной руке одного цвета, а на другой - другого :) Подружки даже пару раз спрашивали, зачем я разными лаками накрасила :)

      Löschen
  18. Yes, you're right, usually these kinds of nail polishes change their colour from light to dark, like light pink - dark pink, or something like that; this is the first time that I see a thermo nail polish with this kind of colour-change! Amazing effect! :-) I think I'll have to visit their internet site! :-)

    AntwortenLöschen