5. Mai 2012

Pupa & Venetian Glass

Last post from the series of "Italian chronicles", and it's more "random pictures" kind of post rather than usual swatches. With this entry, you can consider the column How I Wore It open in my blog : ) And I'm glad to start it out with such an amazing polish - Pupa #715.

Pupa 715 nail polish smalto verniz swatch

Honestly, I don't even know what to write about the polish, because I believe you can see everything yourself! Firstly, it's a gorgeous bright blue creme colour, sometimes the shades looks close to neon, but it's not really "aaa my eyes fell out!!" bright. Secondly, it has its own awesome gloss! On the pictures I am not wearing any topcoat. Thirdly, it has a pleasant formula: applies like butter and dries well, too.

Pupa 715

Pupa 715

Pupa 715

So, the conclusion is: if you have Pupas around - you NEED this colour. Even if you don't wear such bright shades, you might use it for pedicure in summer. As this time I didn't post classic swatches, I highly recommend you to look at this polish at nailbamboo's blog. Apart from perfection of her nails and pictures, she captured the colour of the polish very realistically.

Pupa 715 nail polish smalto verniz swatch

As you see, I couldn't miss the chance to show you the ring I bought in Venice : ) Venice is full of all kinds of objects and accessories made of Murano (Venetian) glass, and although I realised that it was totally touristic, I couldn't help buying some stuff : )

P.S. Special thanks to my very special photographer 

29 Kommentare:

  1. Is possible to like a blog as soon as you see it?
    happened again with this, and the same happened months ago with nailbamboo!
    Besides all, what a gorgeous blue, i'm going to get it, since after red, blue is a color i cannot be without.
    So beautiful hands, nails, everything.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you for your warm words!! It happens to me sometimes that I fall in love with a blog from the first picture :) Btw I follow your blog for a long time now, I like your hands and nails too :)

      Löschen
  2. wow, was für wundervolle fotos!!!
    und das blau ist einfach nur toll!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke :) Dieser Lack ist wirklich toll, definitiv auch ein Musthave :)

      Löschen
  3. It's gorgeous blue. I adore this kind of blue. And your nails are amazing. <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! :) This blue is one of kind for me, I don't have anything even close in my stash!

      Löschen
  4. The pictures are Awesome, the nail polish and the ring Spectacular!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Шикарный, в сочетании с кольцом вообще супер! Тебе очень красиво и уютно в таком цвете!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Спасибо :) Мне и правда хорошо чувствовалось в этом цвете, люблю синие.

      Löschen
  6. Боже, какие у тебя пальцы... это мечта, а не пальцы, ты голубых кровей точно )))
    И цвет великолепно сел, я тоже эту Пупу люблю, но на тебе невероятно классно.
    А еще мне нравится ваш тандем в плане фотографий, очень художественно теперь все выглядит.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Не, я скорее рабоче-крестьянских)) Пальцы для всяких там возвышенных кровей сильно костлявые) Я сама удивляюсь, как он умудряется так удачно фотографировать, не имея понятия ни о фотографии, ни о свотчах.. Раскрываемся с новых сторон что называется) Хотя над композицией нужно еще работать, но это я уже придираюсь)

      Löschen
  7. Your hands and nails are beautiful! And the dress outfit is perfect. Not sure if we have Pupa in the states. This is the first I'm hearing of this brand, but nice...

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you!! It's not a dress, it's just a top :) Pupa is an Italian brand, we neither have it in Germany, which is a pity :(

      Löschen
  8. Красивый лак, красивое кольцо ,все красивое! Классные фото на общем плане, лак воспринимается совсем по-другому, как- то более наглядно что ли... Прям вот хочется больше таких фото! :) *мое пожелание как читателя* :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Спасибо :) :) Мы постараемся :)

      Löschen
  9. Ahhhhhh what a very pretty blue you've got there!! I love the color!! It suits you beautifully!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much!! The colour is awesome, I agree! :)

      Löschen
  10. Stunning, I think I have seen KIKO similar to this, but not any PUpa near me.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks! Yes, Kiko has nice bright cremes pallete, so there might be a similar one.. No Pupa near me either :(

      Löschen
  11. Fun entry--nice to see the nailcolor in context!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you :) It's just I'm not so good at conventional "bottle swatches", so I have to diversify :)

      Löschen
  12. Этот лак великолепен! И образ с ним тоже! Кольцо шикарное!
    Да вообще, чем больше смотрю на ПУПА, тем больше они мне нравятся. И качеством и палитрой!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Спасибо большое :) Пупа и меня приятно удивили, а я еще сомневалась, думала, они дороговато стоят для объема своего.. Теперь вот жалею, что мало накупила.

      Löschen
  13. Gorgeous and I just love your nails

    AntwortenLöschen