Almost over. 2011 I mean. Right time to sum all the things up!
Let's start without any delay.
So, for me personally, in this year:
My stash: 200 polishes.
Top 5 brands:
- American Apparel: I just love these cremes. Perfect quality, nice colours, great formula.
- Butter London: here I adore the design of the bottle!! And unique shades they offer.
- Depend: the tiny beauties brought me loadsa joy this year!
- KIKO: by the price/quality ratio this brand is totally a winner.
- Milani: just creates party on your nails!
Top 7 polishes: [in alphabetic order, pictures are clickable]
- Color Club - Fashion Addict: my passion for holos begins here.
- China Glaze - Atlantis:these holosparkles are driving me crazy!
- China Glaze - Party Hearty:unique.
- China Glaze - Ruby Pumps: do I have to explain something here??
- China Glaze - Skyscraper: unique.
- OPI - Simmer&Shimmer: unique.
- Studio M - Slamming Red: read the name again. That's why.
Discovery of the year: Studio M polishes!
Top 3 Nail Treatments:
- Lush Lemony Flutter
- Seche Vite Top Coat
- Nail Tek II/III Foundation
Cannot imagine neither my real nor my blog life without them.
And very very lastly:
*This is a planned post and while you are reading it I'm having fun with my friends in Belgrade. I will answer to all the comments as soon as I'm back! Greetings i pozdravi! : )