3. September 2012

Green Chai

Really, really I couldn't wait to show you this polish! Firstly, because it's a cool one and secondly because it's a part of a limited edition, and after it's sold out the swatches won't be so important anymore. All the fuss today is about Manhattan 07S Green Chai from Style Proof Blogger Edition LE.

Manhattan Green Chai

Manhattan Green Chai

Manhattan Green Chai

Manhattan Green Chai

Manhattan Green Chai

Manhattan Green Chai is composed of light green creme base and small multicolour glitter particles. The consistency of the polish reminds me of a sour cream with sugar, it's pretty thick but you have to be careful to spread it evenly on the nails without bold spots. For me, 2 coats were enough to do so. Photos are without top coat. The surface of the polish is not very gritty, but those who don't like it may sink it in a top coat.

Manhattan Green Chai

Manhattan Green Chai

Manhattan Green Chai

I fell for these pretty glitter dots immediately after seing Maki's swatches, you can also see great pictures of it in Natalia's blog. It took me 2 days running around dm's, Rossmanns and Karstadts in Frankfurt and Berlin before I finally got it... If you also like it - don't procrastinate, get it now, because this collection is being sold out super quickly! 

21 Kommentare:

  1. I wonder why I never see Manhattan LE's when I'm in Germany. Bad luck? Or am I just looking all the wrong places? Nonetheless, this is a very special polish and it looks really good on you :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks :) Well, usually Manhattan LEs are nothing special, the last one was an exception though.

      Löschen
  2. Вот этот лак моя дикая хотелка, хотя в принципе, ты знаешь, нечто "подобное" уже есть. НО эти разноцветные частички....
    Как оттирался, кстати?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Я тебе прикуплю, если увижу его еще, разметают оч быстро :) А он и не оттирался, у меня есть дурацкая база, которая сама того не желая, работает по принципу peel off base coat :) Так что через три дня носки отпал сам, как лепестки))

      Löschen
  3. I hope to fin this in October, when I go to Germany, it's beautiful...

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. It's very cute, I hope these polishes are still there in October :)

      Löschen
  4. Алина, лак обалденский! На твоих ногтях шикарно выглядит!)
    P.S. Я вообще хочу все лаки из лимитированной серии...)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Спасибо :) Я не лимитоманка, но тенденция такова, что я скорее куплю лимитированный лак, над лаком из постоянной коллекции могу думать годами :)

      Löschen
  5. That is supper pretty. I want this now! :(

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. That's just gorgeous!!

    My parents went to Europe last year and brought me various polishes from many brands, including one Manhattan, and I love it! I wish I had access to more *-*

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! :) Manhattan polishes are generally of a "nice German" quality, but the pallette is pretty poor.. This LE rocked the shops though! :)

      Löschen
  7. I love it! I will try to find it today before it's too late ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. WOW.. SO BEATIFUL! I JUST LOVE IT! THERE ISN'T NAIL POLISH LIKE THIS IN HERE... :(
    WELL, I HAVE ADDED YOU IN MY BLOGROLL... ALSO I AM FOLLOWING YOU ALREADY.
    NICE BLOG...

    www.purpleplace.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks! There are a lot of other cool polishes where you live :)

      Löschen
  9. Yay! Freut mich, dass du noch ein Fläschchen bekommen hast :D Er steht dir richtig gut. Vielen Dank fürs Verlinken <3

    P.S.: Ich habe ihn auch ewig gesucht! Deshalb konnte ich meinen Augen kaum glauben, als ich gestern beim Rossmann noch ein Fläschchen gefunden hab! Meine Swapperin wird sich freuen :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke :) Ja, jetzt muss ich mir noch ein Paar kriegen, weil einige Leute nach diesem Post haben mich gebeten, Green Chai zu kaufen/swappen :) Fiu, das wird jetzt schwierig, die sind schon überall ausverkauft.. :(

      Löschen
    2. This is gorgeous and super unique! Ugh... soooo many lemmings.

      Löschen