24. Mai 2013

Easter Eggs

Easter holidays have passed already, but I'll still publish an Easter style post - to recall good memories, for example. And to match the thematics of the nail polish collection called "Easter Eggs" by El Corazón, two representatives of which I am showing today. Easter Eggs collection includes pastel shades with larger-sized black hexagonal glitter and smaller black glitter particles. Actually, El Corazón created 6 "easter eggs", and below you will see my 2 picks.


First one to show, a pretty muted blue shade #423/98 - the texture is rather jelly-like, which makes the polish easier to apply - but the colour is fully opaque in 2 coats. As I said, it has black glitter of 2 sizes, smaller and larger. Very interesting polish I'd say,many of my friends and colleagues were like "oh, what do you have there on your nails?? Show me!!" :)





The second "Easter egg", #423/100, is a bright fuchsia with the same hexagonal and also smaller size black glitter. The formula is as great as in the first polish, 2 easy fast drying coats. 



This polish reminds me of a watermelon a bit, and I adore watermelons :) Also, the finish is very glossy, you don't really need a top coat, but I applied one to wear it longer - top coat creates a nice glassy effect.




And a photo of how I wore it:


I was wearing both of the polishes for 4-5 days each, and that's saying a lot for a polish addict!! :) Probably that's why I didn't manage to write this post before Easter.. :)

More El Corazón polishes you can see on their web-site and blog. Remember: El Corazón ships worldwide, so if you want to get some of their lovely bottles, just write an e-mail listing your order. Very customer friendly :)

*The nail polishes were kindly provided by El Corazón company for my consideration. In this post I expressed my honest and unbiased opinion about the products.

21 Kommentare:

  1. I'm not much of a holiday person but these two I'd wear any day :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I'm rather a holiday person! :) But I agree, these two are wearable on any day :)

      Löschen
  2. That red easter egg polish is the prettiest of its kind that I've ever seen :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. :) I love all of them, the base colours are so cool I think...

      Löschen
  3. Antworten
    1. Me too, but I find the 2d one very pretty as well :)

      Löschen
  4. I have some of those and they are soooo cool :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh, so you can share my delight :) going to your blog to check if you posted the swatches! ;)

      Löschen
  5. that blue is perfect, but both colors suits you just great :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Я так долго тупила, почему твой синий не такой пыльный, как у меня и настолько ярче, пока не дошло, что это разные коллекции )))

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ага, я тоже десять раз номера сверяла, пока не поняла, что это разные лаки! Но мне оба безумно понравились! :)

      Löschen
  7. The blue one reminds me Illamasqua Speckled nail polishes! They are both lovely! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. You are right, they have a lot in common! Amazingly, El Corazon launched their speckles collection before Illamasqua :)

      Löschen
  8. I like #423/98, the colour is fantastic! :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! :) I can't tell which one I like more hehe :)

      Löschen