9. Juli 2013

Fashionista Goes Shopping

With pride and joy I am showing a nail polish of the Russian brand El Corazón, which became so heads-up with the latest nail polish creation trends. In a way they are trendsetters themselves actually! 

The polish I am posting about is a part of "Fashionista" collection, and its full name is El Corazón Fashionista Goes Shopping (orig. Модница на шоппинге). 

El Corazon Модница на шоппинге

Fashionista Goes Shopping is a lilac jelly with white hexagonal and smaller-sized "sand" glitter. The lilac base colour is quite bright, but not neon or in-your-face bright shade. Noticeable bright, that is :)

El Corazon Модница на шоппинге

I should say that I fell in love with how this polish looks in the bottle, with the bottles themselves being cute. All these white-black roses and the lilac contents with white dotties... so harmonic!

El Corazon Модница на шоппинге

El Corazon Модница на шоппинге

You probably wonder how this polish applies? Well, quite easily, and it covers in 2 coats. The texture is rather goopy though, and the layers you get are thick, so the whole thing dries a bit longer than normal. On the other hand, I do recommend using a top coat over this shade, as it creates a jellyish and glossy look and flatters the polish.

El Corazon Модница на шоппинге

El Corazon Модница на шоппинге

Generally, my opinion is that the polish is charming. Charming - that's the word, yep :) 

El Corazon Модница на шоппинге

El Corazon Модница на шоппинге

I'm telling you in advance, I have 2 more shades from this collections. Intrigued? ;)
*The nail polish was kindly provided by El Corazón company for my consideration. In this post I expressed my honest and unbiased opinion about the product.

24 Kommentare:

  1. очень красивый и нежный лак)))

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Большое спасибо, мне лак тоже показался нежным, хоть цвет и яркий)

      Löschen
  2. Of course I'm intrigued!
    I really like these polishes and honestly I have no idea that this is a Russian brand!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yep, despite a beautiful Spanish name the brand is still Russian :)
      I'll be showing 2 other Fashionista shades soon! :)
      Thanks for reading!

      Löschen
  3. That is so girly and sweet. I'm looking forward to seeing the others as well :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh, "sweet" is coming up, actually! :) :) Will be posting the other shades soon!

      Löschen
  4. У меня такой же, обожаю его. Он действительно красавчик!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Да, я видела Ваши замечательные свотчи)) Правда у меня совсем не было проблем с нанесением, а лак - красавчик, это точно)

      Löschen
  5. У нас с Вами мнение совпало по ТТХ) тоже трудностей в нанесении не было, просто сохнет чуть дольше
    Но зато цвет и этот аквариумный эффект, это нечто!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Да, действительно..) Многие пишут, что эти лаки сложно наносятся, у меня ничего подобного не было. Аквариумный эффект - очень точно подобрано выражение - очень красивый, я согласна)

      Löschen
  6. Мне у этого лака очень нравится оттенок базы, такой прелестный. А я почему-то наелась "простыми" глиттерами и из этой коллекции взяла только бежевый

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Я тоже из-за оттенка базы взяла, не устояла, у меня и без глиттера-то ничего похожего на этот цвет нет) Ты меня удивила, я конечно много инди-замесов видела, но эти лаки "простыми глиттерами" не назвала бы)) Простые - это те которые с одноцветным мелким глиттером в прозрачной базе, как-то так)))

      Löschen
  7. wow so pretty! I really love this color!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog, it means so much to me! =)) And although I was "gone" from the blogosphere for a while, I still have to tell you that you have one of the prettiest nails I've ever seen. ;D =))

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much, dear!!! :) You are one of my very first followers, and I appreciate your words and comments so much :)

      Löschen
  9. I'm not really into glitter - but OMG this is so gorgeous, love it to bits!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! Oh, if even those who are indifferent to glitter madness like this polish, then it's totally worth a big thing! :)

      Löschen
  10. Surely intrigued :) I like this one, white glitter makes everything better :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I'm glad you liked it! The swatches of 2 other shades are coming up soon :)

      Löschen