20. Januar 2012

Deborah Milano #60

A pearl of my collection. If I bought it before the New Year, it would definitely go to my Top-list of 2011! The beauty of Deborah Milano #60 is very hard to describe, both on words and with pictures. It's a purple shimmer base filled with GORGEOUS golden shimmer. You know that I worship the golden shimmer in all its kinds, right? ; )

I tried my best to show all the allure of this shade by taking shots in different light conditions. First two are in a normal day light, it's when the shimmer comes up to the surface: 



On the direct sun (yes, we finally had a sunny day) it sparkles and shines like crazy - I didn't really catch it properly: 



And with the indoor electric light it glows slightly, but still mostly shows its purple base:



Application and coverage were totally ok, 2 coats and you are fine, although there are 3 on the photos: I wanted to see if the colour looks richer if you layer more coats. It does.

I hope you liked it, because I do, immensely. Now what I wonder is how it compares to Zoya Faye, OPI It's My Year, Orly Oiu and such. The only thing I know is that it has a dupe (!) - Kiko #354 [you can see Cristina's comparison here], so if you don't have Deborah Milano in your country (I got mine in Serbia hehe), you can always go for Kiko. That's pretty much the story =)

22 Kommentare:

  1. This color is so gorgeous!!
    I love it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. It's a beautiful shade, I really love it! I wore it a lot of times, trying to ignore all the polishes in my untrieds box who shouted "Pick me, pick me!". :D
    I did a comparison of this one and Kiko #354 on my blog, maybe you saw it there? They are definitely dupe, but I have to say that I prefer Deborah #60 because the brush is much better than Kiko's one. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes, Cristina, it was your comparison I saw - I'll add it to the post :) I like both Deborah and Kiko brushes, but Deborah I think is a bit easier to work with cuz it's wider. And I have the same problem with the crying untrieds, but I still pick some beloved shades instead :)

      Löschen
  3. It's so beautiful, I also wonder how similar it is to OPI and Zoya, but since Deborah is more available and cheaper option I think I'll buy this one pretty soon, your post inspired me ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh wow, I'm so glad my posts are helpful! :) I really recommend you to take this one, both the formula and the colour are great!

      Löschen
  4. Girl!! This polish is perfect!!

    Kisses!

    www.unhasetudo.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I didn't know that Deborah have such beautiful colors (I was always passing their stand and never even look at it), I can see that it's dupe of some higher priced polishes and next time I have to stop by and check which beauties are also hiding

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Well, I've seen this shade in some blogs and wrote it down to my WL long before I saw a Deborah stand live :) That's why I knew exactly what I wanted, but they had also other nice shades :) Next time that I'm in a Deborahland.. :)

      Löschen
  6. ОЧень красиво! И, да, сразу навело на сравнение с ОПИ Это мой год. ОПИ, мне кажется, побледнее только. Очень красиво на тебе сидит эта Дебора!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Спасибо :) Я после Дебора-покупки (и в свете войны с клонами в коллекции) вычеркнула все похожие ОПИ-Орли, этой красавицы мне за глаза хватит :) Но на сравнение чье-нибудь вс1 равно посмотрела бы, интересно же)

      Löschen
  7. Love this kind of polishes! I'm stupid enough to have all of them: Faye, It's My Year and Oui. Let's search for Deborah also :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. No way it's stupid! I envy you now (in a good way of course!) :) Maybe you'll do a comparison one day?? plsplspls Many people actually wonder how all these colours compare..

      Löschen
  8. I just can't stop staring at this color! It is so beautiful :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes!! When I was wearing it, I couldn't stop staring at my nails too!

      Löschen
  9. It does remind me of a cheapo polish I recently got from Yes Love.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Your post made me want this polish badly. (Bad enough to ask an ebay seller to pick it up on their next international trip and list it on ebay this past week)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Wow! :) But I assure you, this polish is worth the trouble :)

      Löschen