2. Juli 2012

Depend & Dance!

After all my work part of the trip was finished, I immediately wanted to have something bright on my nails, so I painted them with Depend #228. The weather was warm and sunny, and my mood was up all the time, so this sky blue bright shade just passed the situation perfecly! Even without it, isn't it just gorgeous?

Depend 228 swatch nail polish Nagellack

Depend 228 swatch nail polish Nagellack

What I like about this polish, is that it's packed with silver shimmer! Not to mention the formula and application - 2 very fast-drying coats at the photos. Actually I have the whole Depend series with this gorgeous shimmer: 221218227, and 243. Thanks to Annie and Miss Jones for helping me getting them!
Here you can see some funny crappy old swatches of mine :)

Depend 228 swatch nail polish Nagellack

Depend 228 swatch nail polish Nagellack

Approximately at the same time I bought Dance Legend Top Domino Mix, and I had to try it on. So Depend #228 just happened to be a perfectly suitable base :)

Dance Legend Domino Top Mix

Dance Legend Domino Top Mix

Dance Legend Domino Top Mix

Domino Top Mix is black and white glitters swimming in a clear base, and as simple the idea is - it's a-ma-zing :) The first days I was walking around with this polish and trying on everything and everyone :) I wrote already, that the Russian bloggers call it "response to Lynderella", but I still think that Lynderella is more creative and productive than the whole Dance Legend brand, but it´s a nice try for Russian nail polish industry anyway :)

17 Kommentare:

  1. Aaah, that's the one I wanted when I was in Sweden in Spring...:( Couldn't find it. Sooo pretty!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks! Really? It might be a limited edition, I don't know.. In such case it's a pity they stopped producing it, the shade is gorgeous!

      Löschen
  2. wow, that topcoat is amazing, love it :-D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh, this is sooo pretty - both with and without the domino mix :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! Both polishes rock, combined or by themselves, I agree :)

      Löschen
  4. I am SO adding this Depend shade on my WL <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love the combination, but that Depend is also very pretty on its own. And you're very welcome, in fact it was really my pleasure, because you sent me also some awesome polishes! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much, Annie :) And you know that our swap will be always special for me because it was my very first one ever! :)

      Löschen
  6. Какой Depend шикарный, глаз не отвести! Я теперь так кусаю локти, что не обращала внимания на эту марку, а теперь у нас ее нет.
    DL бесподобный, не знаю, чему там это ответ, но я за ним побегаю!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. У нас ее тоже к сожалению нет, приходится скандинавских девушек время от времени просить :) DL я купила в Москве в переходе, у них там в переходах выбор круче чем у нас во всей стране)) Надеюсь, он тебе попадется) А, кстати, там еще в этой серии есть беленькие отдельно точечки, и черненькие отдельно)

      Löschen
  7. Красивый лак. У Депенда вообще те коллекции с серебристым шиммером очень удачные получились ,имо. Мне глядя на твою красоту тоже чего-то голубенького захотелось..

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Спасибо)) Это коллекция у Депенда - просто восторг, я так рада, что вовремя с тобой и с Энни скооперировалась :) У тебя ж голубеньких уйма! У меня теперь тоже))

      Löschen
  8. I love this on and the 243 shade but I think they are no longer available to me :(

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks! I heard that this was a LE, but I'm not sure.. If so - it's a pity! This Depend collection was awesome!

      Löschen