7. Oktober 2013

Magnetic Twist

Here is my confession: I was sure that I will never feature a magnetic polish in my blog. The reason behind that is very simple - I don't really like them. Some look good though, but rather on someone else's nails. Well, I couldn't predict that I would get a magnetic polish as a present from my aunt... whom I adore, cuz she is wearing blue crackles on her nails being a 50+yo public servant on pension ;) That's why I have no choice but to show her gift, Flormar Magnetic Twist MG02:

Flormar Magnetic Twist MG02

As you see, the colour of Flormar Magnetic Twist MG02 is greenish bronze, and the magnet works pretty well although I don't have anything to compare with. Application is... weird. On my point and middle fingers there are 2 coats, on the ring and pinkie - 1 coat. Both options work good, it's just the 2 coats magnetised look more... voluminous. Drying time is great. 

Flormar Magnetic Twist MG02

Actually I liked the way it looked under the sun!

Flormar Magnetic Twist MG02

As I said, I'm not any fan of magnetic polishes, and I wasn't sure I wanted to leave it my collection until I tried it... for stamping. And it worked great! Which you will see in the next post! ;)

Flormar Magnetic Twist MG02

So, magnetics anyone? Yeey? Naah? Last century? :)
What do you think?

6 Kommentare:

  1. I don't like magnetics either, but this is really pretty, and 60+ year old's also wear nail art, so she is still young ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I'm not a fan of magnetics either, but this actually looks cool! I've got two magnetic polishes myself, but they both sit in my box of untrieds :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. How in the world did you manage to get the stripes so crisp? I always got the magnetics to look like my hair in the wind (...) so I never wanted to keep one but I love the look you managed to create with this flormar!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I don't usually like magnetics either but wow, this one left me speechless! I love the colour and the lines are so perfect! Can't wait to see it again used for stamping!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Perfeeekt :o Diesen Lack brauche ich noch. Ich liebe deinen Blog !!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Definitely last century, but great magnetic effect though :) Color well I'd never wear it ^_^

    AntwortenLöschen