23. Oktober 2013

Princess

Finally it's time to proudly demonstrate you one of my craziest lemmings ever - Revlon Princess. Two years after its launch date (and it was a LE! - called Edgy Elegance) I completely lost hope of ever finding it - if it was not for Caroline ;) Now I'm the happy owner!

Revlon Princess

It was love at half site, really. Being a blue foil texture lover, I have a couple of very similar polishes, but this one is an absolute princess - if you allow - among those! The dusty shade of blue makes me think of moonlight, or moon reflected in water, something like that.

Revlon Princess

Revlon Edgy Elegance

Application was a fairytale, it's actually very opaque in 1 coat already, but I think I did 2 just for it to last longer. Of course, I didn't spoil it with any top coats.

Revlon Princess

Revlon Princess

Above are the close-ups. Don't know what's the thing between me and blue foils, but I get carried away looking at this one, really!

14 Kommentare:

  1. Какой изумительный маникюр!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That's being committed to a lemming, it's a pretty polish, I must admit I'd forget about it pretty soon

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes, a lemming is a lemming.. :) I think I just love foils too much :)

      Löschen
  3. I'm happy that you like it!! It is in, uhm, on much better hands now ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I still can't believe that you sent it to me just like this!! :D

      Löschen
  4. Для такого лака точно нужны идеально ровные ногти ))

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Даже не задумалась об этом.. :) :) Я их в последнее время оч жестко полирую)

      Löschen