28. November 2013

Rouge Fatal

A special post on a special day: today I am celebrating 4 (!!) years together with my boyfriend. Seems like forever, but smth tells me that there are still some years ahead :) So, during these 4 years Mr. Boyfriend presented me 2 polishes: a Chuxuan and a Chanel. Chuxuan got lost unfortunately, so today I am showing the poshy one, Chanel Rouge Fatal.

Chanel Rouge Fatal

Chanel Rouge Fatal is a burgundy creme, i.e. deep red with a drop of brown. The shade is very opaque, in fact it's a 1-coater! The application was great, for me it was comparable with Butter London polishes. I did like Chanel's brush - thin and easy to operate. The only downside of this polish is that it chips extremely fast, in less than a day.

Chanel Rouge Fatal

Chanel Rouge Fatal

Chanel Rouge Fatal

Now I have to honestly tell you that it is my one and only Chanel, but also one and only Chanel that I wanted to have so much. Apart from Jade *mwahhaha* I'm not against high end brands or anything, it's just I'm not in the right financial situation to purchase those. Or, rather, I can't justify spending 20+€ for a polish. Hopefully one day I will :)

Chanel Rouge Fatal

Chanel Rouge Fatal

The one who got me this polish will surely not be reading this post, but I still would like to thank him ;) 

Do you often get polishes as presents from your boys? :) Or once per 2 years, just like me hehe? :)

14 Kommentare:

  1. Мне ни разу никто из парней и мужей лаки не дарил, но прошлый всегда читал блог тайком, в чем потом сознался, так что, может, твой тоже прочитает то, что ты тут пишешь ;)
    Но я все еще надеюсь, что придет такой день и я получу в подарок лак!
    Кстати, отличный выбор с Руж Фаталь - благородный)
    И желаю еще вместе сто раз по 4 пробыть)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Большое спасибо! :) Если почитать комменты внизу, то напрашивается вывод, что парни почти не дарят лаки, а жаль)

      Löschen
  2. Once every full moon when the owls sing and the sky is pink, then I get polish from "my boy" ;)
    Nah, he once picked me three OPIs. IThey are special!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh, so my situation is not so unusual :) But why do I have a persistent idea "if you girlfriend is a NAIL POLISH BLOGGER - go get her some cool polish!!!"? ;)

      Löschen
  3. Happy anniversary! I don't think my bf ever bought me polish... well, he did, but for a swap not really for me so that doesn't count!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, Simona! I just wonder why don't they do it...? :)

      Löschen
  4. Happy 4-year anniversary to you both!
    Rouge Fatal is a great way to celebrate it on your nails, it's such a beauty!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. That's beautiful! It's a shame that such an expensive polish chips so fast, but at least it's a gorgeous one.
    Happy anniversary!! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! Yes, that's why I'm a bit sceptical about high-end brands: after all, they suffer from the same drawbacks as the cheaper polishes!

      Löschen
  6. Happy anniversary to both of you, be happy! :-)
    I'm married and my husband never bought me any nail polish, simply because he thinks I already own everything, every possible colour and shade... We, polish-holics know how far away this is from the truth :-) But, when we pass by some nail polish shop, like Kiko, he pushes me inside and says: "Get in, I know you're dying from the desire to see if there's something new..." :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you!! Wow, it's like you are telling my story :D I also think that my bf is afraid to buy me polishes because he thinks that I have the whole shop assortment already :) I have to introduce the indie-brands concept to him, hehe! :) Once we were in a shopping mall in Berlin and there was a poster "All nail polishes for 1EUR" in front of the KIKO store, and he pushed me in saying "I know you can't miss that!" :)

      Löschen
  7. It's a gorgeous color :D but yes I can't justify spending that much money on a single nail polish jet :/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks! Nail polish jet sounds fantastic!!!! :D :D Ok I'm kidding, I know what you meant.

      Löschen