23. April 2014

Inspired by a Bracelet

Do you often get inspired by clothes or accessoires? I do, and I even picture the suitable manicure designs in my mind, it's just not that often that I implement them. However, I didn't even hesitate when I first unpacked and saw the bracelet I got from SammyDress store for review.

needle nail design

The bracelet is dark blue with gold, white and pink abstract patterns, it's very light and fits perfectly to my somewhat wide wrist. It clips easily and doesn't fall off during the day. I also like that it doesn't catch neither hair nor clothes when you wear it.

SammyDress bracelet

The bracelet retails at 4.43$ (!) at SammyDress store - here you can find the direct link to the item. There are also other colours and patterns, but I think you can never guess which one you get, hehe. I didn't mind about that because I liked all the colours and pattens they offer.

SammyDress bracelet

As for the manicure - it was very easy to create: I started with 2 coats of Layla Ceramic Effect #13 (swatch), applied rhinestones on my index and pinkie fingers, then added some drops of gold, white and pink polish and made some random movements with a needle. Easier to create than to describe :)

abstract nail design needle

To be honest, I haven't done any nail design with a needle since high school, and I was happy to experiment with it again. And, what is good about abstract designs - you can never go wrong :)

abstract nail design

nail art inspired by bracelet

20 Kommentare:

  1. This is so pretty, love it! <3

    And I'm so glad that I can finally again read your blog. My laptop broke quite a while ago and I had to use quite old one for a while and for some reason every time I tried to read your blog with that one, the whole computer froze... It was really annoying! But now I have a new one, yay! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! Wow, I didn't know you had such problems with my blog, I didn't encrypt any malware, honestly :) but I'm glad everything is alright again! :)

      Löschen
  2. оо шикарно получилось!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. It's a beautiful bracelet - and a gorgeous matching mani!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You had a great inspiration and matched your nails to it perfectly!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, I'm glad I could implement my idea and people like it :)

      Löschen
  5. This is gorgeous. I love how the colours perfectly match. The bracelet is very beautiful! Great job!
    Xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! I like the combination of the colours on a bracelet too :)

      Löschen
  6. gorgeous :)))

    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Beautiful bracelet and such a gorgeous manicure!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. that's really pretty! you're so talented!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! Nooo, not talented, I'm just sometimes lucky when I manage to implement what I have in my head :)

      Löschen
  9. Beautiful design! the bracelet looks great as well!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Beautiful inspiration and awesome manicure! I love Layla Ceramic Effect #13, it looks so deep and elegant! :-)

    AntwortenLöschen