6. April 2014

Spring Get-together @ Victory Store

Late as usual, but I still wanna share some positive emotions left from attending another gathering of nail polish lovers two week ago. The event took place in the venue of Victory, the official distributor of such brands as China Glaze, Seche, EzFlow, .ibd. etc in Russia. Basically it was just a gathering of nail polish lovers including the bloggers. The people were not so many, but it was very cosy: 


And there were some very-very attractive bottles (which the girls brought by themselves)...


... and more and more were arriving.


What did we do at this get-together? We were staring at our "preciousssss" bottles - I love the pic below, haha!


Painting the nail wheels...


...doing some creative stuff...


...taking pics...


... and listening to a brief presentation of Svetlana, who told us a lot of  fascinating stuff about nails and polishes. She also showed us some Asian nail art magazines with the most grotesque designs I've ever seen! o_O


And another pleasant thing was that we could shop with a 20% discount. Believe me, the assortment was wide enough for us to browse through the bottles for a long time...


...and to be able to find some rare, VERY DAMN RARE things!


And lookie lookie what I brought home: I was modest lol but I managed to dig out China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara!!! Ah, and the lint-free tissues.


The only sad thing was that I was in a hurry and couldn't stay longer. All in all, I had a great time and I hope to attend such a gathering some day again! :)


 Thanks to Victory Store for hosting the event! 
Девушки, если кому-то очень не нравится какое-то из опубликованных фото со своим участием - пишите, уберу :) 

17 Kommentare:

  1. Класс! А т там где? Пометьте девочку кретистиком!!! ))

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Я фоткала, поэтому меня нигде нет) И в отчетах других блоггеров тоже не появляюсь) И хорошо, не очень люблю светиться))

      Löschen
    2. Так не честно! Светиться не любишь, но девочки-то, получается, тебя видели. А мы (в моем лице конкретно) даже не представляем, какая ты примерно )))

      Löschen
    3. Девочки-то видели, но не знали, кто я и что) я вообще не распространялась на тему блога, как-то к слову не пришлось) Кстати, мы в моём лице тоже не представляем, какая ты, я вообще первый год чтения твоего блога думала, что твой аватар - это твоя фотка))

      Löschen
  2. Looks like you had a lot of fun :) and I see OPI and KBS there :)
    I've been to the Victory store once, I was curious to see some China Glaze colors in real life. You are right the assortment of CG polishes is very good there, but prices were quite high, so I left empty handed.. tho CG is pricey everywhere here.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. There were more interesting things, the girls brought some rare indie brands as well.. :) This is my 2d visit to Victory store (the 1st was as a customer), and both times I didn't buy much either. The CG polishes are pricey, you are right, so I only buy stuff if it's rare, like Lorelei's tiara, besides, we had a good discount at that event. Hey Mari, you should attend such a meeting once, would be great to meet you in person! :D

      Löschen
    2. I see we have a lot in common :)) If I ever attend a nail-polish-lovers meeting I'll be just like you - not telling anyone who I am, and I also don't post pics of myself online.
      Hoping to see the Tiara on you soon, it's a great polish for sure :)

      Löschen
  3. Oh the rare CG goodies Lorelai's tiara was on my wishlist but I never got it, great choice :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Tiara was in and out of my wishlist, but when I saw it I couldn't leave it... Besides, I grabbed the last one from the shelf *evil laugh* :)

      Löschen
  4. OHHH, I'm green with envy - if must have been loads of fun :)
    Thanks for sharing :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. It was!! Such meetings are a really cool idea! :D And it was my pleasure to share :)

      Löschen
  5. That looks as if you had a fantastic day. I would have lovee to join!! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I had a great day indeed! :) I wish you could join, too!!

      Löschen
  6. omg, i would probably faint surrounded with all those china glaze polishes *.*

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hehe, I like this store because the assortment is massive!! :D

      Löschen
  7. вот это неожиданность!!!
    а я Алиса с лаковстречи))

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ага, я знаю)) В след раз обязательно поболтаем)

      Löschen