21. Oktober 2012

Atlantis

Most probably it will be the pic heaviest post ever written by me about a polish and a largest post about China Glaze Atlantis ever written by anyone. But if you have THIS on your nails, you just can't stop shooting photos!

China Glaze Atlantis

I personally consider Atlantis one of the best China Glaze masterpieces. Legendary polish. Aqua green jelly base packed with holographic glitter, sparkling in every little ray of light.

China Glaze Atlantis

China Glaze Atlantis

China Glaze Atlantis

What is more, it's sparkling without rays of light, too.

China Glaze Atlantis

China Glaze Atlantis

China Glaze Atlantis

Oh, and if you think that I'm going to post the typical "blurry trash" to show the holographic sparkles.. you are absolutely right : D : D

China Glaze Atlantis

China Glaze Atlantis

China Glaze Atlantis

China Glaze Atlantis

To be fair, I will say that I already posted about Atlantis here, but in that old post I layered it on another green polish, whereas here you see "pure" 2 coats of Atlantis and a thin layer of top coat. Gritty surface haters can use a thicker top or more coats of it.

China Glaze Atlantis

I'm telling you, I couldn't stop swatching it, even with my phone. And that tells a lot : ) 

29 Kommentare:

  1. It looks amazing on you!
    I got this one but have never wore it :-|
    I must give it a try :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! :)
      Never wore?!?!? Aaaa! :) Do it!! You'll love the shade!

      Löschen
  2. Antworten
    1. Thanks! :) The sparkles are awesome, you are right! :)

      Löschen
  3. I agree, it's a master piece, I'm fortunate enough to own it myself :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Of course, I was sure that almost every polish addict has it :)

      Löschen
  4. This is so nice! i love it!
    -saranail.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This is my favourite polish of all times, and your pictures do this polish justice! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Ничего себе, как он, оказывается, сверкучий! Я думала, он обычный "морской" глиттер, а он еще и голо при этом! Руки в нем, наверное, сильно внимание привлекают? :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Нет, он очень голо) Без солнца поспокойнее, как на последнем фото, ну а на солнце дааа)) Я думаю, он больше цветом внимание привлекает, чем блеском.

      Löschen
  7. This one is georgeous and I want it! But now I have A England - Saint George and I am satisfied, so maybe next time :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Saint George is amazing, but a totally different shade for me :) Maybe you get Atlantis too one day :)

      Löschen
  8. atlantis was my first CG and my first holo, and my first teal. In brief, my first fav polish, it's a shame I don't use it now, but it's a little thick after more than a year

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Wow, really? :) Atlantis was one of my first CG polishes, and also the first teal :) I also don't wear it often, but the formula is still fine..

      Löschen
  9. This polish is so gorgeous, is definitely something, I need to get. I love how it looks on you, your nails are so beautiful.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, Taya!! I'm surprised that you still don't have it though! :) If so, you should get it, you'll like it! :)

      Löschen
  10. очень красивый! для моря, наверное, идеален)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Для моря - это да, придется теперь год ждать :)

      Löschen
  11. I have a few polishes with holo glitter that sparkle like that, but with that base colour *-* my God... this is just so stunning I can't stop staring at the pictures!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hehe :) Just like you, I couldn't stop staring on my nails :)

      Löschen
  12. So, one question.
    Because your blogtitle is in German, are you form Germany?
    Und wenn ja, wo hast du diesen Nagellack kaufen können?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Gute Frage :) Ich wohne also momentan in DE.
      Ich hab meinen Atlantis bei ebay gekauft, man kann ihn auch auf transdesign finden.

      Löschen
  13. This is on my wishlist for a long time I'm definitely getting it one day I just don't know when :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh, I wish you get it! It's awe-so-me :) You'll like it, I promise :)

      Löschen
  14. Какой-то сказочно красивый!!!
    НО мне-не-надо-мне-не-надо )) я даже не буду спрашивать, как он сгрызается с ногтей )))

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Наверное его таким и задумывали, сказочно красивым)) У меня база есть, с которой все глиттеры сами через три дня отваливаются))

      Löschen