31. Oktober 2012

Bloom-A-Loom

Hellow! : )
No worries, I'm still alive, just pretty busy.. During the last weeks I've travelled so many km within Germany, that Deutsche Bahn has to grant me BahnCard 150 1st Class+ or something like that. Fuf. 

Anyways, I never gave up painting my nails, neither blogging, so here I am with a new post. Today's post is in a way a tribute to one polish I like very much - Essence Bloom-A-Loom, as well as the whole collection it stems from, Blossoms Etc LE. I bought all five, and it was the only time that I bought am entire collection. Actually, I already showed Bloom-A-Loom stamped, and within a duo-manicure, but now it's gonna shine alone : )   

Essence Bloom-A-Loom

Essence Bloom-A-Loom is a very simple lavender creme, with a hidden shimmer which is only (and barely) visible in the bottle. The polish is opaque, but thick, I had to be careful to layer the 2d coat carefully. Otherwise it's nice. But of course not unique. 

Essence Bloom-A-Loom

Essence Bloom-A-Loom

There's nothing much to add, besides that I like this polish. So I just let the photos speak for themselves : )

Essence Bloom-A-Loom

Essence Bloom-A-Loom

Essence Bloom-A-Loom

Essence Bloom-A-Loom

22 Kommentare:

  1. I love this polish, I always wear it on my toes in the summer.
    Your nails are gorgeous. <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you!! :)
      Toes? Oh, thank you for this nice idea ;)

      Löschen
  2. Очень красивый! Моя любимая цветовая гамма!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Спаисбо) Я тоже очень люблю лиловые :)

      Löschen
  3. Очень нежный и красивый! А руки такие ухоженные с ним! Просто сказка, а не лак!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Спасибо :) Я заметила, вы Эсси любите, так вот у них подобных оттенков много))

      Löschen
  4. Very very pretty! Your nails are gorgeous, and this color is very elegant! Love it!
    I've created an English version of my blog and would be very honored if you could come check it out!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you :)
      I'm glad we can read you in English now, I follow :)

      Löschen
  5. It's a nice one I got it a week and a half ago when it finally got on sale because for a long time no one wanted to buy them. I'm glad I did even though I looked at it for months XD

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hehe, such a familiar situation :) But I'm amazed you still have it in the shops, here this collection was sold out pretty quickly.. :)

      Löschen
    2. it came to four different shops at different times so I guess everybody got tired of it. And these have a tendency to separate after a short while so they didn't look very good in the shops which might be the reason people avoided them

      Löschen
  6. Yay you're back hehe. This polish is truly gorgeous, I really love it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Тебе надо рекламировать что-то руками. Украшения, лаки или просто что-то в руках держать. Потрясающие пальцы...
    И оттенок прикольный, я такое просто обожаю

    AntwortenLöschen