23. August 2011

Lilac Treasure

One day absolutely randomly I combined two polishes on a nail wheel, and I was amazed by the result. Some time later I could help repeating it as a full manicure. Please meet Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure over Butter London Muggins







The base colour swatches you can see below. After Victoriana, Muggins is the 2d Butter London I'm trying, and I'm reeeeally satisfied with everything: colour so airy, texture so easy to apply, finish so glossy (no TC!), quality so perfect, price so *khmkhm*. But it's worth it. And I got it with a discount ;-P







Of course, in real life it looks way more charming. So I advise to all the ladies: if you have a nice lilac polish and flakies - combine them together, it's worth it : )

10 Kommentare:

  1. Какая красота! Мне оба варианта нравятся, но последний -чистая нежность как есть, а первый - нежность в рождественское утро

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. It looks so lovely! I love this combination!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. BE-AU-TI-FUL! Both ways!

    Really ♥ it! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Amazing! I really love that combination.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I have lilacs! I have no flakies -_- Oh well. It is beautiful! It reminds me of snow princesses :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Я почему-то думала , что Muggins более яркий сиреневый. На твоих фото он почти невидимый. Но все равно красивый. В твоем вкусе. Я заметила твои цветовые предпочтения )
    С топом тоже хорошо смотрится.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. This is such a wonderful combination. So delicate. I like it a lot :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. @Antallex: ого, какие ассоциации :) Я бы сказала раннее весеннее утро, когда любимый мужчин дарит цветы такого оттенка (размечталась) :)

    @Biba: thank you! I like it too, it looks even better in reality..

    @KimsKie's Nails: thanks! I like it as well!

    @Pamsan: thanks, me too :)

    @Akuma Kanji: snow princess could be also light blue with these flakies.. Oh! thanks for the idea :):)

    @Jacki: me tooooo! :)

    @Miss Jones: нее, он абсолютно спокойный холодный серо-сиреневый. Конечно, ты столько уже мой блог читаешь :) Я твой вкус тоже более-менее поняла :)

    @rebecca: ow, thank you :)

    @Anutka: thanks, I like how it turned out as well :)

    AntwortenLöschen