I wanted to do it for a long time already: to show you my polish stash before my nail maniacism began. The number of polishes I owned was actually always high: 2 years ago (i.e. 1 year before blogging) I had 42 beauties, 2/3 of which I had to throw away or give out because I was moving to another country. Now my stash is around 200 polishes. Uff. The bad thing is it's very tiring to carry them around, and as you know I change places of residence kinda often. So, here's the oldies, some of them nonames, of my collection:
1. Sally Hansen Cherry Charisma: my perfect red for some time in the past. Not too bright, not too dark. Love.
2. Yves Rocher Violine: deep violet, very intense and rich colour. Love.
3. Victoria Shu 16: purple shimmer with silver sparkles. Love.
4. Stefani 176: nothing-special-purple-shimmer.
5. Yves Rocher Luminelle Rose Etincelant: pale pink with silver shimmer. Quite a beautiful colour.
6. Franken Pink Ballerina: got it when I purchased some polishes from a blogger. Don't remember who it was.
7. Stefani 126: same as 176, but way more sheer.
8. Cary Mayson 25: was using it for french mani sometimes. Here as well, I think. My first post, haha.
9. Yves Rocher Mauve Léger: perfect lilac for some time. Love.
10. Yves Rocher Luminelle Mauve Captivante: don't remember.
11. Yves Rocher Luminelle Ciel Bleu: don't remember.
12. Lady Rose Latino 592: bought in delirium tremens (obviously). Never painted my nails with it, it's just toooo much for me. But perfect for pedicure!
13. BeYu 107: great colour, awful application. Finished.
And on the wheel, in the same order [sun]:
[under the lamp]
So now, why am I posting this? Firstly, to share my 'unconscious' (i.e. when you JUST pick up a colour in a shop) colour preferences, and secondly, who knows, maybe some very committed ppl are searching for the swatches of these weirdos. You never know.
Why on the wheel? Because many of them are almost finished, so it was impossible to do a full mani.
Why R.I.P.? Because I threw them away. Ehh.