7. Oktober 2011

Ode to Lost Summer

Around a year ago, last autumn, when I just became an official lacquer addict, I was dreaming of one polish [apart from 50 others] and thinking "mmm...the colour is gorgeous, but the best thing is that it would match my swimming suit so perfectly!!". Later I bought it and kept on wishing: "Can't wait till summer when I can combine them together on the beach!!". And now.. now the summer is gone. And guess what - I didn't have any single chance to wear my swimsuit. Partly because of the busy times I had and partly because of the damn weather. But I still wore this polish, just to make some melancholic swatches. Here we go. 

China Glaze For Audrey

China Glaze For Audrey

China Glaze For Audrey

China Glaze For Audrey

China Glaze For Audrey

I guess there's no need to introduce it, most of you will recognize it from the first glance. Yep, the legendary China Glaze For Audrey. With my unworn swimsuit : (  Every blogger has it swatched, right? So I won't go into details: turquoise creme with user-friendly formula. A perfect "Tiffany" colour for many women. I'm totally satisfied with everything about this polish. Except maybe for the fact that I couldn't wear it how and when I wanted.. 

10 Kommentare:

  1. Oh Alina :(
    I hope you can wear it next summer,the swimsuit looks so pretty.
    I love your nails!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Как жаль, что летом ты его не надевала, он прекрасен, сколько бы пастельно-бирюзовых после него ни придумали.
    Купальник особенно хорош!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. А я то думаю, что за лак такой знакомый... Красиво! Не грусти, будет еще лето, выгуляешь его :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This polish keeps beautiful... Every time I see it... I should wear it more often, it's gorgeous! ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. China Glaze For Audrey is really a perfect polish, so elegant and classy. Your nails are gorgeous as usual!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I'm also sad that summer is gone but don't worry, it's a perfect colour and I'm sure it'll match off-white and grey winter clothes amazingly! ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. LOL I'm so relieved that summer is over :> For Audrey is so amazing, one of my favs of all times. And the suimsuit is cool!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. @rock-or-not: it is! It's the best among similar shades for me!!

    @Carolina: thank you! Yes, I'll have to wait a bit.. Hopefully next summer will be warmer and less busy.. :)

    @Sara: I'd say spring/summer colour! Can't wait to wear it again..

    @Antallex: спасибо :) Для меня он тоже уникален среди своих собратьев, очень приятный лак!

    @Miss Jones: не буду грустить, я вообще оптимистка :) Лучше пойду куплю купальник под невыгулянный OPI Pink Flamenco и буду ждать след лета))

    @KimsKie's Nails: I totally agree, it's a musthave for every polish lover!!

    @Cristina - PeeBeforePolish: oh, thank you!! Yes, this polish is close to perfection, both in what concerns formula and colour!

    @NatalieDouka: I'm sad and glad that the summer is gone at the same time, but I'll definitely wear For Audrey again, if not in winter, then in spring!!

    @Pani Skeffington: yea, me too! It was such a stressful summer for me, one cannot imagine!! And For Audrey should be in every polish lover's stash, I believe!

    AntwortenLöschen