11. August 2013

Amsterdã

*planned post; me camping on Chalkidiki*
"Too much glitter?" No, never heard such thing ; ) That's why today I will be showing you... glitter on glitter : ) And very special one, because it's hard to find in this part of the world where I live. So I only own it due to lovely Mauni, who was so kind to send it to me in a swap from Brazil! Crazy amounts of glitter you see below is Hits Speciallità Amsterdã layered over Dare To Wear Ready For My Close-Up (swatched here).

Hits Speciallità Amsterdã

Hits Speciallità Amsterdã

Amsterdã is a multicolour glitter of various sizes, including silver, gold, blue and green larger hexagonal particles as well as smaller colourful glitterinis. I should say that this polish matches much more with the city it was named after, than, say, Cairo.

Hits Speciallità Amsterdã

Hits Speciallità Amsterdã

Application did not cause any problems: the glitter is a bit dense, but there is nothing impossible in layering it properly. I think I'll try a dark blue glitter base next time :) 

Hits Speciallità Amsterdã

Hits Speciallità Amsterdã

The more I try Glitters of The World unite by Hits Speciallità, the more I like them! They are fun to play around with, to seek for cool combinations of base colour + glitter topper. Now it feels pity that the bottles are not big enough, so I even might be able to [ohoh!] finish a couple of them, who knows :) 

10 Kommentare: