3. August 2013

Souvenir Eggs

Me here again with an "egg" polish! :) Another creation of the Russian brand El Corazón - #423/106 from their "Souvenir Eggs" collectionSeriously, how can such simple things as eggs inspire someone that much so as to create a whole nail polish collections? Well, if we recall the Faberge wizard, maybe it doesn't seem impossible anymore.. :) 

El Corazón Souvenir Eggs 423/106

Unlike its "Easter Eggs" sisters (I showed 2 shades here), El Corazón "Souvenir Eggs" #423/106 has glitters of two colours instead of one - smaller black and larger silver hexagonal glitter. The base colour is mint semi-jelly - a warmer shade of light green. 

El Corazón  423/106

El Corazón Souvenir Eggs

The texture of the polish is just great, it applied nicely in 2 coats and dried pretty fast - I didn't even use the top coat. To be honest, I always avoid top-coating if I can : )  

El Corazón Souvenir Eggs 423/106

The bottle is the standard one of the brand. By the way, "active bio-gel" formula is supposed to fortify your nails! Honestly speaking, I can't report on any effect just because my nails are very thick by themselves, but I've read several reviews stating that it actually works! 

El Corazón Souvenir Eggs 423/106

Generally, I think that this is a nice shade for all seasons, although the pastel green whispers spring : ) 

El Corazón Souvenir Eggs 423/106

El Corazón Souvenir Eggs 423/106

El Corazón Souvenir Eggs 423/106

Other shades of the Souvenir Eggs collection you can see hereIf you would like to purchase El Corazón polishes - they ship worldwide, so if you want to get some of those, just write an e-mail listing your order. 
*The nail polishes were kindly provided by El Corazón company for my consideration. In this post I expressed my honest and unbiased opinion about the products.

6 Kommentare:

  1. Pretty! I love the shades from the Easter and Souvenier eggs collections :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Me too! These collections are full of cute glitters! :)

      Löschen
  2. gorgeous <3
    i really wouldn't mind if it shows up in my collection :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks! Hehe, I hope one day it WILL join your collection :)

      Löschen
  3. Lovely! I just can't have enough of this kind of greens! It does look spring-y and I love the subtleness of the glitter, it does not look chunky at all without topcoat!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks! Same with me, I keep collecting mints and turquoise polishes.. :)

      Löschen