14. August 2013

Fake Tattoos ~ Review

*planned post; me partying on Ios*
We, polish addicts, have various stuff in our stashes to decorate the nails: loose glitters, stamping devices, stickers and water decals... but have you ever heard of nail tattoos? :) Here you are, three different manicures using a product called Fake Tattoos: 

ice cream nail design

birds nail art

bows nail art

Fake Tattoos come in a happy pink package, that was a first positive surprise :) 

Fake Tattoos

The envelope contained 6 sheets (5x7,5 cm) with patterns of all kinds, the variety was a second nice surprise! :)

Fake Tattoos

And the greatest surprise was the easiness of the tattoos application. Below is the detailed instruction, but basically all you have to do is: cut -> press -> go! As easy as that.

nail tattoos application

Here is the detailed view of the tattoo designs:

nail tattoos

nail tattoos

nail tattoos

As for the manicures, I'll just give some details on each of them. For the first one, I used 2 coats of Essence I Like, ice cream tattoos from the 1st sheet, some rhinestones and a top coat.

ice cream nail decals stickers

ice cream nail art

Second one is made with the help of Ciate Cookies and Cream (2 coats), bird tattoos from the 3rd sheet and a top coat.

birds nail decals stickers

birds nail design

And the last manicure has the most colours: Nubar Oh Baby Pink (index), Essence I Like (middle), Essence My Yellow Fellow (ring) and Essence Bloom-A-Loom (pinkie). The bow tattoos are from the 6th sheet, and the top coat, of course. 
bows nail decals stickers

bows nail art

Fake Tattoos is a Swedish brand that retails body and nail tattoos on their web-site. You can even design your own tattoos if you wish! My opinion is that they are super easy to use, and the designs are very cute, so I can totally recommend them :) 

Have you already heard of Fake Tattoos? Which designs do you like most? 
*The nail tattoos were kindly provided by Fake Tattoos company for my consideration. In this post I expressed my honest and unbiased opinion about the products.

12 Kommentare:

  1. fun! I've only used the big ruby nail tattoos yet. tattoos make for an easy nail design :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. One of the easiest nail designs, you are right! Big Ruby tattoos look interesting as well, I'd like to try them.

      Löschen
  2. These tattoos are just awesome. The birds are amazing ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks! The birds are cool, I wanna try those owls too :)

      Löschen
  3. Antworten
    1. Thanks! I think the bows are my favourite out of these three manis :D

      Löschen
  4. Antworten
    1. Thanks! I didn't have to put much effort for them to look nice hehe

      Löschen
  5. Oh how pretty! seems much simpler to apply than water decals, are they?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks! You are right, easier - in a way that you don't have to pliz plaz in water :)

      Löschen
  6. Прикольные татушки ) Видела массу постов про них, но не вникала в суть. А все так просто, мне нравится больше стемпинга ) Маникюр супер кьютный вышел!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Спасибо, кьютный это ты точно сказала) Стэмпинг мне привычнее, хотя пожалуй татушки намного проще в обращении)

      Löschen