20. Mai 2011

Have you heard...

...an expression "German quality"? Surely you did :)
This time it's not about cars or industrial equipment, it's about nail polish of course: Catrice Dirty Berry could be a good example of perfect quality for a reasonble price. See yourself!



Now under the sun to show a subtle (!) holoeffect:


For a long time I was hesitant if I should get this polish (it's my first Catrice, shame on me), but swatches of Stickers, Annie and some other have convinced me totally. So, as you understand, I never regreted. Perfect application in 2 coats, fast drying, lasts long. Hooray to Catrice, I'm gonna get to know this brand better now! :)

P.S. This is a planned post, I'm being on a trip in Belgium, but be sure I'll post, read and answer your comments when I'm back! 

9 Kommentare:

  1. This looks great on you! Beautiful color.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Es precioso este color y, además, queda genial sobre tus increíbles uñas... Un combo perfecto!
    Besos! ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ahahahah, this was the first one I tried from our swap! I completely agree in everything you wrote! And I add again: excellent nail polish!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Какая прелесть!
    Как вам качество этой марки?

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. this color ir very pretty.
    kiss

    http://turinconcitodebelleza.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. @Carolina: me too :) It looks great on your nails too, I saw it :)

    @Nola: thank you! I like it as well!

    @Angeles: muchas gracias, este color me parece muy muy precioso también!

    @Akuma Kanji: it's just I was sooo inspired with this polish that I wanted to share it with you :) :) I'm glad you liked it!

    @Miss Jones: спасибо :) качество ОЧЕНЬ даже, по крайней мере у этого лака. Надо попробовать другие оттенки, но в основном о Catrice я читала положительные отзывы у местных блогерш.

    @Bel: gracias :) no es necesario dejar el link de tu blog, ya te sigo hace tiempo :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. It's really a great color and I'm sooo glad you sent it to me, otherwise I wouldn't have it. :) So of course it's no surprise to me that you liked it, I think almost everyone would if they'd try it. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. @Annie: I was doubting about it for some time, but when I first tried it... it was love from the first nail :)

    AntwortenLöschen