11. Mai 2011

Models Own. So do I!

I know, I know, it's almost summer, but I missed my good old dusty purples.. especially untried ones! Some time ago I just randomly scored a good deal on ebay for this polish - Models Own Purple Ash. It was the first time to try this brand (I looove new brands), and I should say it was a pleasant experience :) 



Again, after enjoying the colour for a day, I realized that I missed stamping : ) It was already hard with this nail length (should have taken Shirley's plates!), but still doable:


Do you also own what models own? :) Do you like these polishes?

P.S. Welcome to all of the new followers (and greetings to the old ones, of course), recently I had a big influx of you guys!

8 Kommentare:

  1. This color is so pretty and looks very nice on you.
    I don't own any Models Own yet :(

    Congratulations on your new followers!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful color, beautiful nail.
    kkk

    Kiss

    tata-nadaver.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wunderschöne Farbe! Sieht toll aus zu deinem Hautton. :) Ich habe ein paar Models Own Lacke, aber diesen leider nicht. Ich liebe Grace Green! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. lovely colour... nails too, i love this mani :-D

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I am one of your new followers. I have to say I love this shade and your stamping is really pretty. I especially love the way you use fabric in your pics.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. @thalie: thank you! and you are welcome in my blog :) I use fabric because I don't know how to hold the bottles in a decent way lol

    ----
    WHERE THE F did all the comments disappear? Damn Blogger!!

    Dear girls who commented on this post: I saw all the comments - thank you all! :) :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Очень красивый лак. Обожаю сложносочиненные такие цвета.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. @Miss Jones: мне такие тоже очень нравятся! Прямо не могу себе сказать "стоп": у меня в коллекции еще 5-6 подобных :)

    AntwortenLöschen