5. März 2011

Funky French

Today I'm showing the mani I did right before the trip: I needed it to last long, to be more or less elegant, and to suit well both for the normal clothes and for the party outfit (it's Carnaval in Germany afterall) - so I chose to do a french. Afterwards I realized that I'm a bit bored with classical white tips and moreover I had a black tip painter that I haven't tried yet. So here's the result:

funky french

funky french

funky french
(Used products: Essence black and silver tip painters, noname sheer polish, light blue rhinestones)

Free hand painting is something that I'm far from being perfect in, but still I think I've managed quite well. At some point I was afraid that my nails are too yellow for such a mani, but it turned out to be not that bad. I really wish it will last for all these days that I'm on the trip :)

17 Kommentare:

  1. I like it a lot!
    I hope it'll last you! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very elegant mani! I love this kind of french, more than the classic round...

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ich finde das Design absolut gelungen und sehr schick. Ich drücke die Daumen, dass es die Reise übersteht! ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Lets hope it lasts! I love it, it's is so elegant ^__^

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This is gorgeous! Great job on the freehanding~

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Very elegant!

    Love,
    Kim

    http://kimskienails.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Thanks and danke to everyone :) And I should tell you that it DID survive the trip - there was only a slight almost invisible tipwear and the first rhinestone chipped just two hours before I entered home. So I'm very satisfied :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. What a cool blog you have! I'm so glad I found it. =) Well done and keep up the good work! :*

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. @nail crazy & KarenD: thanks, girls :)

    @nihrida: wow, I'm very pleased that you like my blog and that you follow me now.. it's an honour for me :) I'm reading your blog for ages, it's one of my favourites at blogspot, seriously :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. You have amazingly beautiful nails. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. this is so simple yet elegant!! <3 it

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Very pretty and classy, well done too :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. @Chune, @Silence is Loud, @-Diana-: thank you very much, girls! ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Wow...das ist ja einfach wundervoll!! *_*
    Du hast echt tolle Nägel und sehr schöne, ideenreiche Designs. Bin durch Zufall auf deine Seite gestoßen und muss sagen: ich bin restlos begeistert! :D Weiter so! :)
    LG Coco

    AntwortenLöschen