27. März 2011

Something Blue

Today I've made a somewhat weird mani. I seriously don't know what inspired me, probably I just didn't want to stamp over the whole nail because I love the polish colour so much - China Glaze Secret Peri-wink-le. It's among my top-10, which I'm probably going to publish for fun in the end of the year or so. Anyway, in the end I got almost what I wanted, but I didn't think it will look that weird:




Actually this mani is weird in all possible senses: I took million of pictures before I got some decent ones, and for the first time in my life I've stamped my right hand better than the left one! I never even thought it's possible, cuz I'm right-handed.

Now question to my dear readers: Do you stamp/do free hand nail art better on one hand than on the other? Does it become easier with time?

9 Kommentare:

  1. I do! Sometimes it's really easier to stamp right hand as left and I'm right-handed too. :D Weird. :D But your mani looks so beautiful! I wish I had long nails like you. *sigh*

    I'll get SP soon and I can't wait to try some blue on my nails. :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I agree! I love it! It's very elegant...

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love the way you didn't stamp all your nail. And I am astounded that you managed to stamp better on your right hand 'cause I can't even stamp right on my left hand! -_-
    Anyways I don't really fancy stamping anyway I prefer to do it free hand and I have to be honest, I usually do it better on my left hand but occasionally the right hand comes out prettier -_- despite all this my right hand nails always start chipping first... maybe because I'm right handed too, no? ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I think they don¡t look weird, I like the colour and the mani.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thank you all girls for your feedback! :)

    @Ivana: okay now I see I'm not the only one! :) well for me this length is short ;P Don't know what happened to my nails, but lately they are really strong and grow with a speed of sound! :)

    @Akuma Kanji: I know you're much more into free hand design and I like it :) Btw, in my case the fact that I'm right-handed doesn't influence on chipping - weird but it's so :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I LOVE this manicure. Both the color and the stamping look great on you! So neat and precise.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. @Nola: thank you, I'm glad you liked it :)

    AntwortenLöschen