21. März 2011

Spring Stars

Sunny days came to Germany, and it's the right time for spring shades and bright colours! Thus my choice fell on turquoise, and very vivid one. I couldn't even imagine how cool it will look on my nails, really! And continuing my experiments with Shirley's plates, I stamped it with stars. Seriously, it's one of my favourite manis I've ever done! Look:


(Used products: Manhattan 78D from London Calling LE stamped with CG Millenium + SdP B18 image plate)

Actually, the photos are not colour accurate, my bad, I shoud have used a white background. In reality the polish is not so blue, it's pure turquoise, I'd say a brighter brother of CG For Audrey. Now I can't wait till the summer cuz I have a swimming suit of a similar shade ;)

8 Kommentare:

  1. Blue or turqoise, it's the same... I love it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I totally love it :) I need a baby blue polish!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love this look! That blue is bangin'!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful! I wish I had a plate with stars... haha

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thank you all so much!! But the point is that the polish not bluuuuuue :{ It's beautiful turquoise! I promise I'll improve my photoshooting skills..

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. oh wow I really love this one <3

    AntwortenLöschen