14. April 2011

Blue Chai Matte

Do you know Chai Latte? Or is it an exclusively German cafes' thing? Anyway, today I decided to play around with China Glaze Blue Island Iced Tea, my first CG polish ever bought. Despite it is a totally winter colour for me, I just felt like wearing it now but also to make it a lil matte. Actually, because it has a lot of silver shimmer, it turned out to be something close to suede finish, nevertheless I love the effect so much!



When I saw the result, I came up with an idea to do some matte experiment with one more similar polish I have, a purple one. Also I decided to add some accent nails stamping to bring in some attractiveness to the mani:

(Used products: China Glaze Blue Island Iced Tea covered with Essie Matte About You 
and stamped with Stargazer Chrome + SdP B18 image plate)
What do you think? Do you like "suedes"? Do you know any other than those of OPI?

5 Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful color!
    And I looove suedes... that kind of finish looks so elegant!

    ;***

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Super schön! Ich liebe suede finishes. Steht dir auch total gut. Und jetzt hab ich Lust auf einen Chai Latte ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love suedes, and this one indeed looks like one. I know Catrice' Dirty Berry that looks suede to me.

    You have lovely nails!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love suedes and that's why I bought a matte top coat. I have some glass-flecked and shimmer nail polishes that I was really curious to turn into a suede and I was very happy with the result so, I must say I love your nails here! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. @Soraya: exactly! That's what I love about suedes - elegance!

    @Madita: danke! ich mag suedes auch.. Chai Latte hab ich aber nie probiert lol

    @Stickers: thanks! Well to my mind Dirty Berry is too shiny to be suede, but with matte topcoat.. I gotta try ;)

    @Akuma Kanji: I have matte top coat for a long time now but somewhy I never got my hands on it to try and mattify some shimmer polishes... now that I did I'm very excited ;) and thank you!

    AntwortenLöschen