24. April 2011

Easter Mani

Today I guess the whole blogosphere will be full of posts & pics of  "Easter manis". Actually, for me an Easter manicure is not any different from an average one, because I love pastel shades and own a lot of them. It just coincided so, that I was trying out a new lovely Orly Gumdrop polish, which I got from my swap with Annie. Here it is:


Lovely shade (pastel turquoise, one of my favs), pleasant application and nice formula (2 coats on the photo). Pastel Orlys are really great in this respect, so I'm tending to collect most of them in my stash!

Unfortunately, I cannot draw bunnies, so after wearing this polish for a day I just added some simple dotting and rhinestones: 



~ Happy Easter to all of you, my dear readers! ~ 

8 Kommentare:

  1. Красивый! С него у меня началась лакомания в прошлом году :))

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Awwwww, it came up really pretty! Simple and yet so lovely ^__^ The 3 little dots give it a special look ;) I haven't done anything about Easter o_O I just realised that now -_-

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi!

    I'm interested in doing a swap with you but I can´t access your email address. Can you give me so let's talk about what could get you?

    Thanks.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful, subtle mani :)
    Happy Easter!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Какой очаровательный оттенок! Обязательно к нему присмотрюсь.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Thanks for supporting my blog :) Yours is really pretty, and I will follow you back!
    Btw you've got beautiful nails :)
    Have a nice day!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. @alluring_mum: неудивительно :) действительно очень приятный цвет!

    @Akuma Kanji: thanks, btw the dots are dotted with Andreia that you sent me :)

    @La loca de los esmaltes: wow, swap! my e-mail is: ritterbraten at googlemail dot com. Please contact me :)

    @Carolina: thank you and Happy Easter :)

    @Nola: thanks! Happy Easter to you too!

    @Miss Jones: думаю, не пожалеете. Он и наносится легко и приятно.

    @Elsa P.: Thanks, I liked your blog a lot as well :)

    AntwortenLöschen